.jpg)

On Monday, Jan. 15, we went to the Keizer Fire District Reception and so Hannah got a picture with the big fire truck and then also a little toy one...she loved to pretend she was driving it...its kinda hard to tell, but she's got a smile on her face. David says she's gonna be one just like her daddy. :o)

4 comments:
Looks like Hannah loves driving the little fire truck! She sure is growing fast!
What a cutie patootie ! I love the pic. Better watch out she might be a wild driver like her auntie used to be! :0 ) but not anymore! Love her lil smiles!
In reference to dannasteiner, maybe her auntie Mel too, but then I wonder what Josiah will be like. Then you put him and Hannah together and it'll be 2 wild kids and Micah will sit there and watch.
Ha! :-)
PS The last comment was made by Grandma Julie. For some reason google won't let me in to my account. So guess I'll remain anonymous. :-)
Post a Comment