Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 2010 (a little late)!

I just realized I haven't done a post for 2010...and wish anyone who may read the blog a Happy New Year! I don't have any pictures or much to say, but thought I should at least make a post for the new year.

We celebrated New Years by having friends hang out at our house and watching the ball drop...nothing too exciting and thrilling...and the kids were in bed at 8:30 like normal and didn't know the difference from any other night. Since then we've just been keeping busy with life. Isaiah isn't walking yet, just being comfortable with crawling, I guess, however he tries a little more everyday. Hannah is coming up with cute little expressions and sayings each day too. She still tells us almost everyday that she wants to go back to Disneyland. Its so cute. :) This coming Monday, she is going in to have her tonsils and adenoids out. Tomorrow (Thurs) I take her in for the pre-op appt. So we'll see how that all goes. We're praying that it all goes smoothly and she heals quickly.

That's all that's going on in our lives for now...just a little update for you. Hope you all are having a Happy New Year too! I apologize for no pictures...I haven't even really taken any lately! Hopefully I'll post some soon!

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Your blog post sounds a bit like mine...no pictures! :) haha! ARe you sure your not my twin? :) Ha!
Happy New year! Now get your camera out!