Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Tulip Festival
One Sunday in late April, it was a somewhat decent weather day so we decided to head up to Woodburn to the tulip fields. My parents also went with us, since they had been wanting to go too and it probably would be the last, or one of the last times they could go, since they are moving. :( It was an overcast day, but pretty warm and not expected to rain until that night. We got there, walked through part of the fields and after about an hour, it started raining on us, so we left then. Thankfully we got an hour in and some great pics. I know there is a lot here, but I couldn't decide which ones to narrow it down to! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is just so cute! You're little kiddies are adorable:)
Those are wonderful pics! I especially love the picture of Isaiah and the tulip peeking his head through...Did you know that I have the exact same shirt for 'Si and Micah that he's wearing?
Post a Comment