I'm finally back...who knows for how long, but at least I'm making a post! :) And, much to your dismay (I'm sure!), its not about the kids...sorry!
Just thought I'd share a few projects I did recently with this thing called "vinyl". I'm sure you've all seen the different companies that sell vinyl lettering, such as this and even though they are able to come up with some pretty fun, creative stuff, it can be kind of spendy. I've seen infomercials on the Cricut, the little cutting machine I have and its showed it can cut vinyl. So, I went and bought my own rolls and started cutting away to try to save some money, but have some cute decorative things. Thought I'd just share a few of the things I've done.
The kids' bathroom - fun little reminder for them :)
BEFORE:

2 comments:
Those turned out super cute! I love them!!
They all look great....adds a nice creative touch to your walls.
mom
Post a Comment