On Friday evening, April 10, my dear sweet Grandma (my mom's mom) went to meet Jesus after a battle with cancer. It was so hard to see her in such pain and we are sad to see her go. Now she no longer is in pain and I'm sure she is having a grand time up in heaven with her beloved Lord & Savior. She was such a loving, godly woman, married to her sweetheart, my Grandpa for almost 62 years!! She and Grandpa are two people I look up to very much! On Thurs, the 16th we had the service - a very nice, although tearful, CELEBRATION of her life. There was a nice slide show of her and the family and friends throughout her life, and lots of people shared some really good memories, along with music and songs, which she loved - she always had a song on her lips. And even though it was a sad time for everyone to come together, it was good to see my aunts and uncles whom I don't get to see often. I know this is a few weeks later that I'm posting it but I just wanted to do it in memory of Grandma. WE LOVE YOU and WE'LL MISS YOU GRANDMA!!
Christmas 2008 - Melinda, Grandma w/ Isaiah (1 wk old), Grandpa, Me, Anna


No comments:
Post a Comment