Hannah and her friend Trinity, waiting to start the egg hunt
Nikki, one of our youth, helping Hannah get all her eggs.
David and Hannah, working on getting the eggs colored.
Easter Sunday we got up and got all dressed up for church. Hannah was so excited to wear her new Easter dress - she wanted to wear it the 2 Sundays before also! :) At church she also got a few more Easter eggs with candy of course. After church we headed home for our company to come over. Since some family was out of town, instead of hopping around to 2 different places, we decided to have those from both sides of the family, that were in town, over to our place. So it was my parents and sister Melinda (her friend Nick came over after he got off to help finish off the leftovers. :)) and David's Dad, Georganne, and Aunt Naomi, along with the 4 of us. We had yummy ham, potatoes, veggies, rolls, salad and then topped off with cheesecake for dessert. Then we just hung out, took some naps, played Dutch Blitz and played some Wii bowling. We had a nice, fun day with family. :)
Our little family...
Our two precious children - Isaiah's first Easter and Hannah's 3rd.
A little tired though, because it was past naptime. Oh and I didn't wear those socks
on her to church - she got them in her Easter basket and didn't want to take them off. :)

1 comment:
Awww....I just love Hannah's socks! Haha! j/k! I know I was just talking to you on the phone and you said you forgot to take them off! I had to give you a hard time! I was going to be a lil worried if you really had worn them with her Easter dress! :) They look adorable and the parents don't look so bad themselves! :) What a good lookin' fam!
Post a Comment