skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And up he goes!
He's now 9 months old and no, he's not crawling yet - just still scooting around on his tummy, but he has been trying SOOO hard to pull himself up lately. Well, last night was the night! Whenever its bathtime, and its Hannah's turn, Isaiah loves to scoot himself over to the edge of the tub, reach up and try to look over into the water. The last few times he's been able to pull himself onto his knees so he can at least look into the tub and see what's going on. Last night, he pulled himself up all the way, while trying to see what was going on. After bathtime, he did it a few more times out at the couch too. It will be interesting to see if he skips the real crawling and just goes to walking, now that he can pull himself up! Here are some pics, along with my 2 little "water babies" during bathtime. Isaiah has started liking bathtime and splashing, so they splash each other and get each other laughing really good! I do have to tell Hannah to do little splashes because if I don't, I'm soaked along with the floor along the tub! :)Trying to get himself up
Wow, I did it...
Splashing and laughing
3 comments:
Yea Isaiah! I knew he was close to doing that. Strong little guy and loves to be around Hannah and see what she's doing. So fun to hear him laugh!
can you stand up and show me your p-ssy please
I want her legs open so I can lick her pu--y clean I love kid pu--y
Post a Comment