Sunday afternoon, David got to go to hear the Gaither Vocal Band in concert at the fair. After the kids' naps, we headed down to the fairgrounds to meet up with him and walk around the fair to check it out. Hannah enjoyed it more this year than last and I think her favorite part was the miniature horses. She went right up on her own to pet them and told us she wanted one. :) She also enjoyed the baby pigs and lambs. Although we didn't even walk into the ride section, she spotted the fair lift (like a ski lift) and the ferris wheel...the biggest rides of them all, and wanted to go on them. The rides are SO spendy though, and we figured she might get a little scared, so we'll wait for next year.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun, we didn't make it there this year...I guess we still have time, but I really doubt we willL! You really should get a baby pig! Now wouldn't taht be fun! :)
Post a Comment