Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roscoe

Now, going back in time a bit...I don't think I have mentioned this in a post yet, but maybe I have. Anyway, my parents are in the process of moving to Montana - my dad is there, my mom is here working on stuff to get the house ready to sell. When Dad started is job around the first part of May, Mom went with him to help him get all settled. We "dog"sat Roscoe for them. Hannah and Isaiah loved having him here. From the time Hannah got up until it was time for meals and a nap and then after that until bedtime, she was outside with him the entire day. It wore her out good and I think Roscoe enjoyed having the company, since he was used to having 10 acres to roam and was stuck in our small backyard.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad they enjoy him and I know he enjoys the attention too, plus it gives Hannah and Isaiah a taste of what it would be like to have a dog.
Thanks for helping with him.