Sunday, September 14, 2008

They are rubbing off on her...

So this last Friday, Hannah and I were out and about after my doctor's appointment, and we needed to stop at my sister, Anna's to drop off/pick up some stuff. Well, her boys, especially Josiah are VERY into Star Wars - they always have figurines or their light sabers they are playing with. Well, this day, Hannah comes running out of their room with a Darth Vader mask on and a light saber in her hand, making swooshing noises with the light saber. Then today (Sunday) she found a stick here at home, and started swinging it around like it was a light saber. Anna tells me she is going to get her Star Wars stuff for Christmas...how 'bout some girly stuff instead?? :) Cambria needs to hurry up and get older, so they can play dolls and house...stuff girls do!! :)

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

Haha!!!! I doubt Cami will even want to play with dolls with all this star wars stuff around! :) hehe! Don't worry I won't get her just Star Wars stuff...they do have girl toys for Star Wars...like Princess Leia! :)