Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lil Miss with an Attitude

I don't have any pictures to go with this post, but I wanted to share Hannah's doings this evening. She is for sure getting a mind of her own, and I wonder if she's just now starting her terrible two's, even though she's halfway through on her way to 3, or if she's just "growing up." Probably a little of both. :)
So this evening, I was making dinner, and she wanted some gum SO badly (gum is her thing - she REALLY likes it and will constantly ask over and over until I give her some. Unfortunately she doesn't always get her way, even though David says she does). Anyway, she continued to ask over and over and I told her over and over "no, not until after dinner." Well, she decided tonight she was going to pout about it. She stopped asking, turned the other way, put her head down and walked slowly to her room and shut the door. Then I heard her crying - it was actually kinda fake like. It was frustrating to me that she kept asking, but her pouting, walking away and shutting herself in her room was pretty cute.
As far as the rest of our lives, we have been keeping busy. Hannah has been talking more and more about her brother and even likes to have her dolls try to feel him kicking by placing their hands on my belly. It will be fun to have her meet him. I only have 6 more weeks until my due date, but I wouldn't mind if he came a little early. :) We don't have the room ready yet, but hopefully will get that done soon. David has been busy with work and just finished up a couple retreats and a week of classes, so hopefully he's done with being gone for a while. We are excited for Christmas this year...it will be so much fun with Hannah and having her help decorate the tree, plus the excitement of the new baby. That's all for now...thought I'd include the update on us too, since I usually talk about Hannah. :)

1 comment:

Acker Family said...

such great Hannnah stories that you tell! :) Love that she's excited for her brother!