skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One Little Monkey Jumpin' on the Bed
Finally getting a chance to sit down and blog a bit...I just seem to run out of time so quickly. Anyway...we have quite the little "monkey" and active girl on our hands. Lately jumping is her favorite thing to do. If she's on the couch, bed and even the floor, she hops and jumps around. Jumping on the bed is her favorite. She'll say "set, go, jump!" (without the "ready" part) and start her bouncing around. She really enjoys jumping on our bed, because she can see herself in the dresser mirror and then when she plops down, she asks "where's Nannah? (what she calls herself) or Nannah gone!" because she can't see herself in the mirror anymore. Sorry the pic of her jumping is a little blurry.
She is also becoming quite independent - she wants to choose her own clothes, take her own dishes to the sink (which I'm not complaining about that part-she's learning young!), give herself a bath and even insists on trying to help me put my socks and shoes on...which I wouldn't mind if she was able to since its getting harder for me to lean over and do it. :) The picture below is after her bath the other day, when she was insisting on bathing herself...and she even makes up a little song with it. She takes the wash cloth, swipes it over her head to wet her hair, and then her tummy, legs, arms, saying "swash, swash" in a sing song voice as she is doing it. I guess the sooner she learns, the better...the less I'll have to do! :)
3 comments:
The blurry jumping pic is my favorite cause you can actually tell she is jumping. SHe is such a beautiful little girl!
She is growing up so fast! :0 ) I agree the jumping picture is pretty cute! :0 Even if it is blurry! At least she's not afraid to try new things! :)
baby girl lets get naked get in that bed and make it shake
Post a Comment