Sunday, May 3, 2009

And the results are in...

Isaiah turned 4 months on April 18th...I can't believe how the time has flown by the first few months, and will keep flying by! I took him this last Thurs, the 30th to his 4 month checkup and here is how big he was...a whopping 19 lbs, and 28 1/4"!!! Which puts him at 95% for weight and over 95% for height! Dr was very happy with his growth, etc and gave me the ok to start him on cereal at 5 mo, instead of 6, which I had planned to do anyways. :) He is definitely our little "chunky monkey!" And we love him dearly! :) I'm sure he will be close, if not taller than his daddy someday. :) Here is his pic and Hannah's 4 mo pic to compare. She was 16 lbs 10 oz and 27 1/2" at 4 mo...she didn't top 19 lbs until 6 mo.

3 comments:

Nicole LH Medeiros said...

He blew Dylan's 4 month away by a whole pound!!! What a handsome healthy little boy!

Family of 5 said...

Hahaha! LOVE IT!

Julie said...

Except for the eyes, they look very similar! Hmmmm, wonder why! :-)