Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun with Hannah and Isaiah

Just thought I'd post a bunch of random pics we've taken of the kids over the past month or so...
Of course I have to show pics of the chubby guy and his rolls. :)


For some reason this keeps rotating the wrong way, but its playtime with me and the kids

We have a thumb sucker...


Isaiah's first time meeting family that was here for Grandma's memorial -
my Aunt Rachel (in the pink) and then my cousin Denae and her hubby Ben

Brotherly and Sisterly love; Isaiah and Mommy


Bre (Hannah's friend here for a visit), Isaiah and Hannah
Cami (my niece) and Hannah; Hannah loves helping me do dishes...or just playing in the water.

Mommy and Hannah time

One warm night she insisted on going to bed with her fleece pj's on and her fleece hat
Check out her left foot...she couldn't find her other Elmo slipper so decided a puppet would work. :)

One night David was gone, and she slept with me, and this is how I found her when I came to bed...sprawled out, trying to take up the whole Cal King bed. :)

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

What great pic of you all! Those were fun and cracked me up with Hannha what a lil character she is! Oh Banana Hannah...as Micah would say!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm laying flat out, legs spread wide, arms spread in submission " take me... do what ever you want" my kind of toddler