Whew, after this post, I think I am pretty much completely caught up! I enjoy blogging, but it really can be time consuming sometimes, especially when the site is being slow. And then I get all my pics arranged how I want them and when it actually posts, they aren't the same...oh well, at least they are there for you to enjoy. :)
Hannah's 3rd birthday was Sunday, the 31st, but we celebrated with family and a neighbor friend on Friday evening, the 29th. Hannah's choice for a party theme was Strawberry Shortcake, so we sent out the invites and got her a little cake on it with Strawberry Shortcake. The days leading up to her birthday, she couldn't stop talking about it being her birthday soon. And then during the weekend, she told me it was her birthday weekend. Not sure where she got that - I don't remember telling her that, but I maybe I did just once...its amazing what she picks up! :) She had a great time at her party and got some fun gifts. We missed having some family there, and wished it they would have been able join us, but due to other circumstances they weren't able to. :(
Then on Sat evening, she had a free kids meal from Red Robin and she happens to enjoy it there (guess she takes after her mom and dad), so we took her there so she could eat and get a free ice cream. Of course she was enjoying herself and as soon as they came and sang to her, she grew stone cold and wouldn't even smile. That's my shy little girl for ya. :) (Takes after me, I guess since my mom said I was the same way). Here are some pics from the weekend...
Hannah's 3rd birthday was Sunday, the 31st, but we celebrated with family and a neighbor friend on Friday evening, the 29th. Hannah's choice for a party theme was Strawberry Shortcake, so we sent out the invites and got her a little cake on it with Strawberry Shortcake. The days leading up to her birthday, she couldn't stop talking about it being her birthday soon. And then during the weekend, she told me it was her birthday weekend. Not sure where she got that - I don't remember telling her that, but I maybe I did just once...its amazing what she picks up! :) She had a great time at her party and got some fun gifts. We missed having some family there, and wished it they would have been able join us, but due to other circumstances they weren't able to. :(
Then on Sat evening, she had a free kids meal from Red Robin and she happens to enjoy it there (guess she takes after her mom and dad), so we took her there so she could eat and get a free ice cream. Of course she was enjoying herself and as soon as they came and sang to her, she grew stone cold and wouldn't even smile. That's my shy little girl for ya. :) (Takes after me, I guess since my mom said I was the same way). Here are some pics from the weekend...
My niece Cami, neighbor Jada, and Hannah (hard to get them to look at the camera)

The kiddos: Hannah, Josiah, Micah, Jada and Cami
The kiddos: Hannah, Josiah, Micah, Jada and Cami
CHEESE!! It's my BIRTHDAY!!
Blowing out the candles
Everyone enjoying the party...

4 comments:
Can't believe she's 3!! What a cutie! Love that her and Cami wore matching dresses-I'm assuming that was planned?! Happy Birthday Hannah!
Happy birthday Hannah Banana...we love you girly! :)
happy bday!! going to make use of your "big girl" bed tonight, going to be wearing knickers now I can't wait to get them off and lick your p-ssy to orgasm, keep your knickers to sniff your p-ssy everyday
Hannah when you spread your legs like that you need to take off your little knickers
Post a Comment