A cute Hannah story for you...Isaiah has had a little rash on his bum, and when David and the kids were driving in the car the other day, Hannah asked if Isaiah's bottom was still sore. David said it was, and she asked him if they could pray for him. He said they could and she offered too. This was her prayer:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for Isaiah's bottom. Amen!"
Can't help but chuckle about that! :) She is growing up so fast before our eyes. She chatters a lot (but shy when she sees new people), has quite the imagination, can count to 10 or sometimes higher and is working hard on her ABC's, which she almost has...just gets a little mixed up from "L-Q." Plus she's been practicing doing it with sign language too. She still occasionally asks if I have a baby in my tummy, which is quite funny, so apparently she remembers that time well. She is going to a Kindermusik class every Friday morning, which she really enjoys. They learn music and rhythm and loves to come home and sing her songs to us.
Also, here's another funny pic I wanted to share...the other night I was making dinner and had the cheese out to grate. I turned my back to check what was on the stove and after a minute or so, went to grate the cheese. I found the cheese looking like this and no one around...I guess we have a little "Hannah mouse" that is pretty sly. :)
Isaiah just turned 11 months on the 18th! He is his own little person, such a little man. He still isn't walking, but pulls himself up and has started walking around things holding on to something. Likes to hold his own with his sister, and "tackles" her whenever they are playing on the floor. She doesn't like it, but I told her he learns it from her! :)He LOVES to eat and I've been trying to get him to take a sippy cup, but he doesn't care for it...just likes his good 'ole bottle. He's starting to babble more...mama, dada, da-doh (for hello) with a little wave (you'd have to hear it to see what I mean). He's more outgoing than his sister Hannah and isn't afraid to smile at or even go to new people. And wow, does he keep us on our toes!! Gets into everything, and that everything, if its small enough, goes into his mouth. Who knows what all he's eaten without us noticing. So much different than Hannah...but they are each their own person and we love them so very much! We are thankful for what a joy they are in our lives!
For Thanksgiving this year, we spent it at my parents' house and enjoyed all the yummy food and the fellowship with family. Thanks Mom for all the hard work you did...it was wonderful! I failed to remember my camera so I didn't get any pics of Isaiah's first Thanksgiving, but he really enjoyed the food!
Hannah thinks its fun to pull on his feet and he doesn't care for it too much and will let her know about it.

2 comments:
You have a sneaky little mouse in the house. :-)
Wonder what Isaiah will do when he gets to walking. Watch out! :-)
You are going to have to watch out for sneaky lil Hannah...:) that was hilarious! And I love the pics too! Especially of her pulling on his pj ! :)
Post a Comment