On Thanksgiving Day, since we were all home and we didn't have to be at my parents until later that afternoon, David and I got all the Christmas bins down and started a little on the Christmas decorating, but finished most of it on Friday. Hannah had a wonderful time helping decorate the tree, and of course Isaiah had to have his hand in it too - his way of helping was pulling the ornaments out of the box or the ones that were already on the tree and seeing if they tasted good. :) We didn't get a real tree this year, just used our fake one and we'll do a real one next year. So by the end of the day on Friday, the house was feeling all cozy and Christmasy...and of course its not complete without playing the Christmas music that started the day after Thanksgiving too. Hannah did inform me that there weren't any presents under the tree and we needed to get some. :) I told her there would be some under there by the time Christmas came. She also enjoyed putting up the nativity scene, while I told her the story of baby Jesus and that is why we celebrate Christmas and she seemed to think that was pretty neat. Now onto finishing the Christmas shopping and making the Christmas goodies. I love Christmas!!Let's see what I can find...
Hm, I think this one tastes good...
Hannah and I carefully placing each ornament on the tree.
Proud of the tree and excited for Christmas

No comments:
Post a Comment