The kiddos when we first got there...all excited!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Disney on Ice!!
Back around the first part of October sometime, Anna and I came across a BOGO coupon for Disney on Ice. We were so excited, because it actually made it affordable to take the kids! So on the 30th, Anna and her 3 kids, Hannah and I, Mom and Melinda loaded up and headed up to the Rose Garden. I was going to take Isaiah, because I thought David was going to be out of town, but he ended up not, so they stayed home. It was a SURPRISE for the kids and they were SOO anxious to know where we were going! As we were walking to the building, Hannah noticed lots of girls wearing princess outfits and said she thought we were going somewhere with princesses. Josiah thought we were going to a Blazer game because he saw a picture of Greg Oden on the building. It was fun to hear them guess where they were going. We told them just before we walked in to the doors and they seemed really excited, even though I don't think they completely knew what it was all about. When the show started, they were on the edge of their seats, totally intense on what was going on. It was really cute. Hannah told me she thought it was almost better than Disneyland and when I asked her why, she said "Because I've never seen the princesses ice skate before!" And of course the princess part was her favorite! :) However, I think if she liked it as good as Disneyland, I would think she would talk about it all the time like she does Disneyland. I did find her pretending to ice skate the other day though. :) The show lasted about 1 1/2 hrs and then we headed home to our house to join the guys who were watching the Ducks vs. USC game and had some pizza for dinner. It was a fun day in all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment