Our little monkey and pretty princessHannah and her pumpkin she wanted to help carve until it came to cleaning out the insides, then she refused to touch it and preferred to watch. :) I didn't get a pic of Isaiah and his pumpkin.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Happy Halloween!
Since we're not really into the whole trick-or-treating scene, we dressed the kids up on Sunday evening and headed to Dayspring church, which is about a block away from our house, to attend their harvest party. The kids had a fun time and there were lots of fun game booths and of course they were excited about all the candy they got. After Dayspring we went to another church just down the block that our neighbors go to and they had trunks of cars all decorated so the kids could "trick-or-treat" at each car and get candy. They were pretty tired out after a couple of hours so we headed home and stopped at a couple neighbors' houses. Then headed inside, put them to bed (with lots of resistance from them because they wanted their candy!) and I hid the candy. So funny, because once its out of sight, it really is out of mind, because I don't think they've asked for it yet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like your pumpkin smile, Hannah. But it's missing some teeth! :-)
Post a Comment