Monday, November 29, 2010

Wow, what a DEAL!!

I found out about a great deal and wanted to share it with you all...at least those who may read my blog. :)

I recently saw that Shutterfly will give you 50...yes 50, FREE photo cards if you blog about them. Wow, how awesome is that! PLUS, they have some really, really cute options for Christmas cards...so many that I can't decide which I like the best! This decision making could take me a while...

Be looking in your mailbox during the next few weeks up to Christmas for a card, just from us, the Pfnisters', with our faces smiling at you from the card I finally decide on! :) And feel free to check out this deal yourselves too, right here! Of course, they have lots of other products too - calendars, birthday invites, photo books...all kinds of great stuff! I have personally made a photo book for Hannah with our Disneyland pictures last year and it turned out GREAT and she absolutely loves it. She looks at it a lot and it has withstood lots of page turning. So if you haven't used Shutterfly before, you should give it a try...you might just like it! Maybe we'll be seeing a card from you and yours in the mail from this special deal I've told you about too!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to the celebration of our Lord Jesus coming soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hmmm, that sounds neat. But what if you don't know what to say about Shutterfly if you don't use it? :-)