Monday, February 23, 2009

2 months old!

Isaiah turned 2 months old on the 18th, but I waited until today to post a blog, because he had his dr appt today. The little guy weighed in at 14 lbs, 13 oz and was 25 inches long. So, I guess he's more like a little big guy. :) Just for fun, I compared Hannah's 2 mo stats to Isaiah's and they were very close. She was 14 lbs and 25 1/2 inches. I also thought I'd post a 2 mo pic of hers along with Isaiah's. They do look pretty similiar. The 3rd pic is one of them snuggling in the crib...Hannah likes to get in with him and lay by him. :)



2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

AWw...:) That's all I need to say! WE love those lil people! :)

Julie said...

He is such a "little man"! Actually I think he looks more like you, Carissa, when you were a baby. It's so nice for Hannah to have a brother. Just wait till they start to tussle with each other. :-)