After a few weeks of scooting around in circles on his tummy and rolling to get from place to place, a few days ago, Isaiah figured out how to do an "army crawl". He for sure enjoys this because now he nows he can get places by going this much quicker! It won't be long until he's crawling, I'm sure. Here is a little video of his newest venture, along with some other pics. :)
This is his common "pose" he does...up on his elbow on his side, with one leg crossed over the other
I was trying to get a pic of him "posing" on his side, and just as I

2 comments:
Hey, you did it...sound with your video. Was cute to hear Hannah laughing. Now that Isaiah has figured out how to get some place, he'll be all over and you'll really have to watch him.
Cute! Those leg lifts will sure to get some of those rolls off! :) But they are so cute I don't want them to go away! :(
Post a Comment