Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man!!

I know, I haven't done part 2 of our trip yet, but that will take a bit longer, so I wanted to stick this in.

I can't believe that one year ago today, we were in the hospital, admiring our new precious son and welcoming him to the family. It was probably right around this time, actually, that big sister Hannah was just coming in to meet him! I can't imagine life without him. He is such a joy, always happy no matter if he's tired or not feeling well (like today, he's got a nasty cold, but still smiles away!) He is always into everything - wants to be where we are, do what we're doing. He's not walking yet, but I don't think that's too far from now...when he's standing, he's starting to let go and stand for a few seconds, and is very controlled when going down from standing to his knees. He'll keep me even busier when he's walking!! I can't wait to see what the next year brings with him! Here's a little slide show from each month of his past year. We are having his birthday party on Sunday so I will post more pics after that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's so fun to watch him change and grow up.