Monday, December 28, 2009

Party Time!

On Sunday, Dec 20, we had Isaiah's 1st Birthday party. Family and some friends blessed him with their presence and it was a fun time. We're sorry to have missed the ones that weren't able to make it. Little man was just finishing up from a cold and not feeling well, so he probably wasn't in as good of spirits as he could have been but he did pretty well. I thought for sure he would dig into his cake and have it all over, but didn't as much. However he did pick it up, turn upside down and played with the frosting a little, flinging it off his hands. Then got fussy, like he didn't like it or maybe he just didn't like 20 some people staring at him. He wasn't really into unwrapping the gifts either, so big sister Hannah helped with that and then he was interested in the toys once they were opened. Here are some pics of the day...
Farm animal themed party

" Hm, what's that...I think I may try to grab for it..."

He didn't seem to like the frosting on his hands...
"I'm done!"
The little party guests: Friend Ashlynne, cousin Cami, sister Hannah and cousins Josiah and Micah

No comments: