skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I had to share this fun story and get a couple pics...today I am watching our friends' daughter, Breanna. She is 1 1/2 and she and Hannah get along pretty well. Breanna came to our house about 9 am this morning, and Hannah was just getting in her high chair for her breakfast. So I gave Hannah her bowl of cereal and held Bre while we had our breakfast. Well, Hannah had other ideas. She decided that Bre needed to feed her, otherwise she wouldn't eat. I tried to get Hannah to eat herself, and tried myself, but she wouldn't have it. She actually dumped her cheerios back into the bowl off of her spoon and handed the spoon to Breanna several times. So, I let Breanna feed her. Breanna didn't really understand at first that Hannah wanted her to give it to her, but after I started helping Bre, she continued on. That was our laughable, cute moment for today...oh the things that come to toddlers' minds! :)
2 comments:
Crazy what their little minds think of! At least she ate :)
Hannah rules!! :-)
Post a Comment