Hannah is showing Daddy & the camera where her "brudder" is...
The Dawkins family, some friends of ours, were here from Cali visiting some of their friends, so we met up with them to say HI and see all the family. Here is Hannah with one of the Dawkins girls, Kiara (the dark haired one). The other in the middle is Thea, the daughter of some other friends of ours, Jeremy & Erin.
One of the things Hannah enjoys doing is getting her babies dressed...although she always wants to dress them in her clothes...which are obviously way to big and fall right off, but she enjoys it anyway, and just keeps putting the clothes back on! :)
David and I at his cousin's wedding - he was an usher for it
David's mom Janice came from Cali for the wedding, so here is a pic of the two of them together. If you've ever seen his dad, but not his mom, can you see where he got his height now?? From them both!! :) I feel REALLY short around them...even with heels on!! :)

3 comments:
Fun updates! Even though I see you guys its' still fun to read them! And see the pics! You are really popping out in the top picture! : YAH!! Can't wait to meet Baby BRUDDER! ;) Love it!
You are an adorable pregnant woman!!!!
Fun fun pictures! Love your cute little pregnant tummy! Good luck with that potty training thing-I'll need advice soon enough :)
Post a Comment