Sunday, August 31, 2008

Playdate with Jada

Yesterday (Sat), KC and Jen, Jada's parents were so nice to offer to have Hannah over to play for a little bit, while David and I ran some errands, which made things a lot easier - Thank you! :) It was a nice day yesterday, so for lunch the girls had a little picnic out on their deck at Jada's picnic table. Here's a pic of them having lunch, enjoying their lunchtime together.


Then, yesterday evening, David, Hannah and I, along with Jen and Jada, bundled up, packed some lawn chairs, blankets and snacks and headed down to the Salem Riverfront park. They were showing Curious George on a big, blowup movie screen and we thought the girls would enjoy watching it. It was a fun movie for us adults too. :) The girls did well, although Jada got a little antsy and wanted to go play on the playground, so she and Jen had to leave a little early, unfortunately. Maybe she'll do better next year when she's a little older. She's about 6 mo younger than Hannah and Hannah still doesn't always sit through a whole movie even now at 2. :) So here are some pics from last night of the girls on their lawn chairs, munching on popcorn during the movie.


3 comments:

Julie said...

That was nice of KC and Jen to have Hannah over to play. They'll grow up to good pals, maybe. :-) I like Curious George. Guess I should have went, but you did't tell me about it soon enough. Looks like fun!

Family of 5 said...

Yah! that is so cute the two of them at the picnic table and then at the movie! I forgot that that was going on on Saturday night. What fun! Next year I know the boys will love going there!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the pictures of their mouths stuffed full of popcorn!!! We like Curious George too, but Dominic's copy got scratched, so we don't get to watch it anymore.