Yesterday we had our ultrasound for baby #2! Everything looked good and they even printed off an extra picture for Hannah for her to carry around! Ok, so I don't leave you hanging any longer, I'll get on with it, as to what we are having.
We are going to be having a...BOY!!!
We are very excited, even though it will probably be much different than having a little girl. Oh, and one more thing...don't bother asking us a name or names, because that we are keeping a secret until the end!! :) I was going to post an ultrasound pic but we don't have a scanner, so I can't.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi! This is Kaitlynn (I took the pictures for Anna) I just wanted to say congratulations! I bet you are so excited! Little boys are full of so much fun and adventure!
YAH!!!! Another boy to add to the mix! You could have one more and maybe it'd be a girl then it'd be even! Or we can wait and let Mels do that! :) hehe!! YAh!! I'm sooooo stinkin' excited!
Oh come on, you can tell ME the name. You KNOW I can keep a secret.
Congratulations. I had a strong feeling that this was going to be a child of the male variety! I'm good.
Post a Comment