Then last Thursday, I took Hannah to get her's cut...I was getting tired of fighting her everyday to comb her hair - apparently it hurt really bad before I barely even started combing, according to her. :) So I decided to make it easier and cut it, so I don't have to do so much to it. Plus its really fine anyways, and it falls out of everything I put in it. I realized as I was posting pics, I didn't have a very good "after" shot, so I'll put one on later. She did very well during the haircut, except for some wiggly arms underneath the cape, but I think its because it was hot and sticky under there.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Haircuts
Isaiah had his first haircut, or trim, you could say on Mother's Day. He just had a few longer hairs that were starting to grow funny over his ears, and the front was getting long, so I had my sister Melinda trim it a little for me. It wasn't much that she trimmed off...barely enough to save, but it did look better in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment