Thursday, May 28, 2009

Isaiah's First Food

For about a week now, Isaiah has been having rice cereal and getting the hang of eating. He didn't seem to keen on just the cereal by itself, so I added some applesauce and he seems to enjoy that much more. Now he's getting bored with that though, I think, so I'm going to pick up some baby food, or make some, and try that with him. I'm sure that he'll enjoy that much more. Here are some cute pics of his first try at cereal...and of course big sister Hannah needed to be the one to feed him. :)
Ready and waiting...
Open wide...notice Hannah is opening her mouth as she feeds too. :)

Yum, I think I liked that. :)

1 comment:

Acker Family said...

Such a big boy already cereal!! He's so cute! And I love Hannah's hair-I bet it's easy to do now huh?