Monday, May 11, 2009

Hannah's little dance...

This is my first attempt to post a video, so I hope it works. A girl from our youth group taught Hannah and her friend Tommy a new little dance one evening while we were at small group. I know its sideways - I couldn't rotate it, but it was so cute, I had to post it. Just thought it was so cute how she shakes her little tooshie. :)

4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

She can really shake it! :) Love it!

Btw...just in case you weren't sure...don't take "movies' sideways because you can't rotate them, I learned it the hardway! :)

Julie said...

Wonder where she learned to shake like that?! Cute!

Cory said...

That's SOOOO cute!

Me said...

oh, that is just too cute!!!
...I learned not to take sideways videos the hard way too...and whats worse, even though I know it I still forget in the moment every once in awhile!