Friday, March 26, 2010

BIG little man

Well, I'm sure I don't stand to be the second tallest person in our family for too many more years. My children will outgrow me soon enough! And I'm sure this little guy will be passing up his sister before we know it!
I took Isaiah in for his 15 month well baby check and shots :( yesterday, and there were no complaints from the doctor! Here were his "stats":

Weight: 28 lbs (90th percentile)
Height: 34"!!! (OFF the charts!!!)

I'm sure he'll catch up with his daddy one day...sometimes I think with me being a little shorter, maybe that will help my kids not to be quite as tall, but I doubt there's that chance, since my side (except from my dad's) and David's side has a lot of height.
Here's a couple fun pics for you to enjoy. :)






1 comment:

Julie said...

He has good genes!! :-)