Monday, March 15, 2010

Just can't stay awake...

This is what Daylight savings time does to the little ones by lunchtime on the second day... (yes, he is still wearing his pj's at lunch - Monday is pj day when at home w/ Daddy :))

4 comments:

Acker Family said...

LOL! I love it!!

Julie said...

Did you try the trick putting them to bed earlier in 10-15 min. for several nights?

At least he's comfy and ready for naptime.

Family of 5 said...

HAha! Sweet lil boy! :)That's how I felt yesterday too!

Brittany Cavanaugh said...

What a cutie pie! That's basically what Jason and I both feel like:) Thanks for your note on my post, made me smile:) What a bummer though about your family moving to Montana...the good thing is though it's a beautiful place to go! I enjoy reading your blog too:)Thanks for finding me on here!