I realize these posts are a little out of order, but oh well...
A couple weekends ago, the one when Hannah planted her little plants happened to be a beautiful, warm weekend and we definitely took advantage of it! On Friday, we went to the to the park with a friend of mine and her 2 kids and then Saturday headed to the coast for Hannah's friend Breanna's 3rd birthday. I'm including the park and coast in one post.
A couple weekends ago, the one when Hannah planted her little plants happened to be a beautiful, warm weekend and we definitely took advantage of it! On Friday, we went to the to the park with a friend of mine and her 2 kids and then Saturday headed to the coast for Hannah's friend Breanna's 3rd birthday. I'm including the park and coast in one post.
I think this is pretty much the first time Isaiah has really swung, besides
once or twice last summer when he was a baby, but didn't care as much...
but he LOVED it this time...he didn't want to get down!
Hannah decided she needed to sit in the "baby" swing like Isaiah...just a little big for it.

1 comment:
I'm sure Isaiah would enjoy swinging now that's he's tried it. Hannah always liked it too.
Maybe Isaiah would like the sand better if it was warm and dry, but he'll get used to it. He looks so cute sitting there with his sunglasses on. :-)
Post a Comment