Monday, October 6, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Since Baby #2 is coming along soon, we've been keeping an eye out for a twin bed for Hannah, because we will need the crib matteress we have in the toddler bed for the crib. We came across a good deal on a matteress set, and picked it up for her this weekend. Thanks to my parents for letting us borrow a bed frame they aren't using, along with some sheets until I can get to the store to pick something out that will go with her room. Today David put the bed up, and when I came home from work, she was SO proud to show me her new bed. David told me after he got it up, she played on it for most of the afternoon, too. It did take her a while to get to sleep on it tonight...I think just because its something new for her. Its fun, but also a bit sad to see my baby growing up so quickly and already in a big girl bed! The 3rd picture is of her in time out tonight...she was telling me "no" and disobeying and I asked her if she needed to go to time out. Well, she bolted out of the room, and when I came out, here she was - she had put herself in timeout on her own...sitting in her spot, along with a pouty lip...we got a good laugh out of it. :)




6 comments:

Nicole LH Medeiros said...

I remember moving the kids to "big" beds!! It is such a huge moment in their lives!!! I love how she put herself in timeout too! Just shows how much they crave discipline!

Acker Family said...

It's about time you posted! :) Love all the new pictures...Hannah is adorable, and she and Lily played quite well together too! And I love that she talks to her baby brother-adorable!

Julie said...

I told Hannah that I wanted to come and see her new bed. I still think we need to find a girly bedframe, but I guess the IKEA frame will have to do for now.
She's very proud of her new bed and hopefully will sleep better than the little bed.

Anonymous said...

great news!! this means lots of room for me to join you and "play"

Anonymous said...

I want to very slowly strip you naked then we can christen your big girl bed, that p---y will taste real good

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying my granddau at the moment, she is 18 mths and has the sweetest little pu--y, I like it best when her nappy is soaked and her pu--y tastes of pee, a couple of times a I am eating her pu--y she has peed on my face