Love Grandma Georg's homemade chocolate milk and some strawberry jam! Notice her eyes closed in enjoyment...although I'm sure it was just at the moment the picture was taken, her eyes were closed. :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Precious "Hannah" Moments
I know, I know, I haven't posted anything for a few weeks...I've been slacking...so now I have a bunch of pictures to post for you all to see. These are just some cute, precious moments we've captured of Hannah lately. She's just too cute you can't help but take lots of pictures of her...I just wish there was more room to post all the pictures we take! :)
Covered with the milk and jam all over her face.
She LOVES to wear Daddy's cowboy hat...good thing its already falling apart, so she can't ruin it more than it is!
Playing "Hide and Seek" with a sheet - its so fun to hear her deep belly laugh when she is found.
Another favorite pastime is to sit in boxes and play...she asks to be pushed around in them too, and loves it when we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment