Monday, October 6, 2008

Changing "bibers", Riding bike and Primping

The other day, I found Hannah this way...changing Ernie's "biber" as she calls it and telling him it was gucky (yucky) and stinky. She had gotten a hold of a wipe and had a clean diaper and was making sure he was wiped good and clean, then tried to put the new diaper on him. She sat there doing this over and over, for at least a good 10 minutes. She wiped, put the new diaper on, pulled it off, wadded it up saying stinky and started over. It was pretty great entertainment. I should have taken video instead of just pics. :)

One of our last few nice days on a Sunday afternoon, we went out and enjoyed the weather and practiced riding her trike she got for her birthday. She hasn't quite got the hang of pedaling yet, but she's almost there! Plus her legs are just a teeny bit too short to get her feet to completely push the pedals all the way around. I think the thing she most enjoyed was ringing her bell on the trike, so everyone could hear her coming!
This first pic is a bit blurry, but I had to post. She came in to the bathroom after breakfast one morning as I was getting ready, and I told her I needed to wash her face because she had yogurt on it. Well, she has been wanting to do many things herself, or first, before me, lately. So she insisted on doing it. So here she is, wiping away at her face - over and over. Then, when I told her to show me so I could take a pic she turned to me and puckered up (second pic), then continued wiping away. She is for sure a girly, girl and loves to look at herself in the mirror when she has new clothes on, or fix her hair in it. :)


1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

So cute! I love those cute lil moments! And I lookforward to when Cami does those things ! :0 ) I especially like the last picture, she looks sassy! :0 )