skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"Pwetty Caircut" aka Pretty Haircut
So this last Friday, I went in for a haircut and decided I was going to take Hannah with me to try to see if she would at least let the gal give her a trim. Well, she sat so good, we decided to do more than a small trim. She ended up doing a cute little bob on her, and it looks adorable! She cut off about 3-4 inches...I didn't realize her hair had gotten SO long! David thinks with the new haircut she looks like Dora. Hannah did very good - she actually was very somber sitting there for the first while, just staring into the mirror, like she was wondering what in the world was going on. But then she warmed up a little and started asking what the lady was doing, and investigating the hair that had fallen on the arm of the chair. After she was done, we all told her she had done such a good job and that her hair looked pretty, and so she became very proud of her haircut and kept telling us she had a "pwetty caircut." :)
6 comments:
At this point I only dream of the day I can take Ally in to get "Mommy and me" haircuts!!!! I can't wait! She looks so adorable! Hmmmm.....you could always have her be Dora for Halloween!!! :-)
OH she does look so cute! :) She'sa sweetie! :)
Very cute haircut!
Wanda
Very cute and makes her hair look thicker and more manageable. Glad you had it done and she was cooperative! And yes, David, it will grow long again. :-)
she's so grown up now! What a cutie!
glad you won't be getting hair on your p-ssy for years, I like my p-ssy bald
Post a Comment