Monday, October 6, 2008

Can you feel him kicking?

Hannah really likes to touch my belly and talk to her "brudder." Its so cute because she totally changes the tone of her voice and talks really soft and sweet to him. I may have already mentioned this in a different post, so forgive my prego brain of forgetting, if I did. :) But anyway, if she finds a binkie or a bottle in the cupboard where I have them stored, she will try to suck on them, and I tell her not to, because its for when her brother comes. She then proceeds to go up to my belly and hold it at my belly button and says "here brudder. Yum, yum" and smacks her lips like she is pretending to eat. I'm sure she will definitely be my little helper and very motherly here in a few months. These pics are from one evening after I got home from work and was relaxing for a bit. She climbed up on my lap, lifted my shirt and was talking to him and trying to feel him kick. :)



1 comment:

Nicole LH Medeiros said...

I don't know how I missed this post!! How absolutly adorable! She is going to be a GREAT big sister! Have you gotten her a big sister shirt yet????