Last weekend was WAY to hot for us...it was about 95 on Saturday and we were roasting, even with AC. Hannah was getting tired of being cooped up in the house and wanted outside. So, we called up my aunt & uncle who live here in Keizer too, and went swimming at their neighborhood pool. It felt SOOOO good to cool off!!! We went with my sister Anna and her 3 kids, and also our little neighbor girl, Jada, and her mom Jen and Jen's parents. The kids had a blast, and Hannah is sure a brave one...she didn't want to sit in the inner tube or even for me to hold her in the water. I couldn't let her try to go under water though, because she has tubes in her ears. So, we "practiced" jumping in, and I let her sit on the steps. It was a great way to end the afternoon and Hannah was wiped out and crashed into bed that evening!My sweet little niece, Cambria, relaxing in her tube

Hannah & Mom
Jumping in - she loved this!! We did it about 30 times, I think!
Jada - if Hannah can do it, so can I!!
My nephew, Josiah - all decked out and ready to tackle the water!
Nephew Micah & his Mom Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment