skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Car show/Cruise-In with Daddy
Last Saturday, Hannah stayed home with David in the morning, while my mom, sister Anna and I went out garage selling, looking for any great bargains we could find. Anna took her boys and Cambria, because they like to go...I guess I should have taken Hannah and taught her how to bargain shop. I just thought one less kid to get in and out of a car seat would be easier. So she stayed behind and went to a car show or cruise-in (whichever one its called) at the Nazarene church with David. She LOVES to ride in his car, with the windows cranked and the wind blowing her hair...and now she has these cute little sunglasses which she would keep on all the time if she could, that she gets this little "I'm so cute attitude" when she has on. So they cruised on over to the show, and I met up with them after I was done to pick her up. When I got there, she was dancing and swaying to the Oldies music (which I didn't get a pic of - I should have taken a video) and enjoying her time. We sat and had BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers and enjoyed the sun for a while before heading home! It was a fun day she had with Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment