I have more pictures I just got copies of last night from last weekend and a few other things, but haven't had a chance to post them yet. There are no pictures for this story, but it was so cute, I just had to tell it...
Yesterday evening, we were out in the back yard enjoying the cool evening and Hannah was blowing bubbles. Well, she picked up the bottle of bubbles wanting to pour more into the plate thingy that she dips the bubble blower in. There was plenty of bubble liquid in there already, so David told her to put the lid back on the bottle and put it back. Well, she told him "NO" (very matter of factly) and they went back and forth with the "put it back" and "NO" a couple times, and then she had her last chance, so she had to go to time out. She was NOT happy about that, and so while in time out, through her tears, she started saying "I sorry", "I sorry" over and over...it was SO STINKIN' cute because that was a first she's done that and it was hard not laugh and to stay stern with her!! Now if only she would learn to say "I'm sorry" to her cousin Micah who she always seems to pick on and take things from...but maybe that was a start. Ah, the joys of 2's...even though there is attitude, its so fun, because she is learning, saying and doing new things every day, which keep us quite entertained! :)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok so I finally got a chance to sit downa nd check out your new and improved blog! It's great! I love the "I'mSorry story!" That's sweet! She's growing up that's for sure! It was fun to have her yesterday with the boys and I'm sorry if she had a bunch of dirt/bark from the park on her, her and the boys were having so much putting it on each other! Oh yah and she looked like a lil tomboy when we went to the park because 'Si had put a baseball hat on her and then she was carrying a football! Of course I dind't have my camera because the batteries were getting charged...oh well!
Post a Comment