I figured a good starting over point would be Hannah's 2nd birthday. It was a Saturday so I got up and worked on decorating the cake - we had a Boz themed party. For those of you who don't know who Boz is, he is a big green bear, a Christian version of Barney. She loves to watch his DVD's and has a stuffed Boz, so I figured I would theme her party after something she loves. After Hannah's nap that day, we took her to the Waterfront park, played on the playground and rode the carousel...which, she doesn't like to get off of, but we only let her ride twice - I take a turn and David takes a turn, then we are too dizzy to let her ride more. :) After the park, we headed home and got things ready for her party, which we had at our church in the fellowship room - more room for a lot of people. She loved opening all her gifts and playing with them all, but had a hard time sharing with her friends that were there...but we are working on the sharing thing.
David & Hannah at the park
Riding the carousel




2 comments:
2 means you are ready for your first little orgasm, come sit on my lap
forget the lap I want her naked I want to taste that little sweet p---y, best thing about having lots of young nieces = lots of yung p---y and I make sure I get it
Post a Comment