Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome, Bethany!

Last Thurs night, the 17th, my cousin Bethany flew in from Tennessee. My mom, Hannah and I picked her up at the airport and she stayed with us for a couple nights. Then Sat she left for Twin Rocks Camp at Rockaway Beach. She is working at the deaf camp there for the week. Then she comes back this coming Saturday to stay with some other family. She made friends quite quickly with Hannah, as you can see in the picture below, and even has taught her some sign language, and Hannah is still doing a few of the words! She signs Bethany's name, shoes and socks. She also does please and thank you, although has been doing that for a while from what we had taught her. Its amazing how quickly she caught on...and remembers even if its been a few days since she did the sign! :)


1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

What a cute picture! I love it! It's great having Bethany come visit! I wish they lived closer! THey are a fun family!