With Nikki - getting ready to go for a ride
Laura, Nikki, Hannah & Karisa
Friday, July 11, 2008
Happy 4th of July!!
We went to a BBQ at the Cole's from church on the 4th. Mill Creek runs through their backyard and they have a paddle boat. As soon as Hannah saw the youth girls riding on it, she thought she needed to ride too! So a life jacket was found for her, even though it was a bit big, and she got to go on a ride...actually a couple. After her first ride, she let (against her wishes) Breanna, her friend, ride and then got to go again. Here she is with Laura, Nikki and Karisa on the paddle boat. As you can see, the life jacket was a bit uncomfortable and big, but at least it was safe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carissa, just wanted to let you know that I've checked out your new blog site. Hannah is looking so beautiful and so grown up! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun times with her. You can tell she's a well loved little princess. Wish we could see her in person! Take care.
Wanda
So I'm a blog stalker and I'm officially reading your blog! Hope you don't mind :) And I also want to add your blog to mine! Check it out if you want www.lilymaeacker.blogspot.com
Hannah is looking so old too! Crazy
Post a Comment